very disappointed customer

aronf's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“very disappointed customer”

Written on: 18/01/2014 by aronf (1 review written)

Booked a few days away to the sun in early january. We were given a recommendation for a hotel in Albuferia and we never so disappointed with accomodation. We are a young couple and not overly fussy but this place was revolting. The swimming pool area was horrific, all sun beds broken, ciggerette ends and cans of beer on the ground. It is not disimiar to a concentration camp.. the room stank and the balocy was falling down. This was my first dealing with low cost holidays and will also be my last. Thanks for nothing

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to aronf's Review

Written on: 18/01/2014

Good Afternoon,

I am genuinely very sorry that you have had this experience with your holiday with us. We review our hotel suppliers on regular basis and ensure that they are meeting the standards that our customers require and as per contractual terms. I am unable to go into too much detail without having your reference number, so please send us our booking reference and we will look into the issues and address with the relevant department and our supplier.
The standards that you describing are unacceptable and we will make sure that we will action on your feedback. We appreciate you honest feedback and once again want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards, Edison.