Worst Company Ever!!!!!!!

Unknown429's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Worst Company Ever!!!!!!!”

Written on: 01/01/2014 by Unknown429 (1 review written)

Never again will I use this company, refused to accept my card and was very rude on the phone and they NEVER call you back! Was trying to get hold of the person I was dealing with for an hour but kept getting told he was on a 'short' break. The price we agreed to pay was £410 and when I went to pay after I finally got through an hour later they told us is had gone up to £590! Low cost my ass! Will NEVER recommend this company! Rude staff who shout at you!

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Unknown429's Review

Written on: 02/01/2014

Good Afternoon
I am extremely upset to hear that you have had this experience with us. It is certainly not our intention to be rude in any way and our customers are extremely important to us.
I would really like to investigate this matter for you further as we pride ourselves on having staff that are very experienced, able to deal with the customers needs who respond in a timely fashion.
I would also like to find out why your card wouldn't be accepted and give you at least some reasoning behind what was said to you.
It is possible that prices can change quite quickly and this is normally to do with the cost of the flights because we normally link in our prices with the "no frills" airlines whose flight prices can increase several times per day and we have little control over this.
We do record all of our calls for purposes of quality control and therefore if you can email me the date and time of your call and from which number we will listen to the call between yourself and our agent to determine why this has happened.
Many thanks for your review.
Regards, Mary

Unknown429's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

Rang up on the 1st but unsure what time as I said I struggled to get through for quite a while!
Have now found out that money has been taken out of my partners bank account, unsure yet whether this is your company but if we find out it is we will be extremely disappointed !

Lowcostholidays.com's reply to Unknown429's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2014

Good afternoon, please can you send me your reference number as I personally want to look at this matter for you.
Regards, Mary

Unknown429's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

We weren't given a ref number, unless you mean the one for the holiday then I'm unsure, all I know it was 5 nights in lanzarote
Sorry I can't be any more help than that as we weren't really given a lot of information except the number to ring on and the person we were booking with

lowcostholidays.com