Need a competitive price?

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Need a competitive price?”

Written on: 01/01/2014

Booked a family holiday for Portugal for 2014. Low cost holidays had the best price by far so enabled us to get a better place for less. Am a great believer in searching the internet for the best price. Why pay more? Got a great deal so can now take the family on holiday. Perfect! They don't just sell the cheap and tacky hotels but the good ones too. Only complain I have is that I did not receive a email confirmation of the booking but when I logged onto my account with them the booking was there. An email would of been a good bit of piece of mind though.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2014

Good afternoon
Thank you for this review.
Our thoughts are the same as yours; why pay more? We have not just cheap holidays but holidays to suit all budgets and tastes so we can offer you the price you want without skimping on quality.
Normally the documents are sent as an automatic response once the booking has completed so we are sorry this did to come to you immediately. You will need your holiday vouchers before you go so please let us know if you haven't had these prior to travel.
I look forward to being able to help you again in the future.
Regards, Mary