Happy but Check your email 1st.

ZeldaTabitha's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Happy but Check your email 1st.”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by ZeldaTabitha (1 review written)

My friend and I used this site to book a week away the booking process unfortunately did not go smoothly as I was told online I was unable to make our booking. So called the telephone number provided explained the message that had appeared and made our booking over the phone. When the call was finished went into my email to discover that the booking had in fact been made twice, my online booking and the verbal one. Unfortunately the customer service department was closed for the evening, however when I spoke to the gentleman first thing the following morning he was delightful and organised a refund which hit my account the next day not the 3-5 days suggested. There was no heated discussions he just listened to my explanation and resolved the issue for me. Hopefully the have ironed out the online glitch, but I am very happy with the service I received in an age when if something goes wrong you have to jump through several hoops to receive the service you should have been offered in the first place. Many thanks Andrew.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to ZeldaTabitha's Review

Written on: 15/11/2013

Good Afternoon

thank you for taking the time to write this review about us. We really do love to read the opinions and feedback of our customers.

I am sorry to hear you had some difficulties with our website. We are constantly working to improve the website platform for our customers and your feedback will go a long way to ensuring we get things right in the future.

we look forward to welcoming you back as a valued customer in the very near future.

kind regards