Appalling customer service

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 12/11/2013

This company cancelled my fully paid hotel booking because I could not confirm it as their website was down. A written complaint resulted in a almost illiterate email response which did not answer my concerns. I await with anticipation an answer to my follow up complaint. They have now moved to Spain and do not have ATOL protection.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you experienced trouble in confirming your booking with us. This is a very rare occurrance indeed.

I am certain your complaint will be handled with the utmost professionalism and efficiency as all complaints we receive are. I notice you also mentioned our move to Spain.

We have reassured all exisiting and future customers that the change has little affect on them, other than Spanish law now protects them rather an UK. The level nor quality of protection has been lowered , if anythng it has improved after the move. We are operatiing as normal, with millions of happy customers and many more booking with us. You can have 100% confidence in us.

If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind Regards.
Marc

Colin2012's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2013

It is stated in this response that LCH have reassured all EXISTING that the change has little effect on them.
I am an existing, previously happy customer and they have not notified me (I would take it this is what is meant by the word reassurance).
LCH have removed their ATOL logo from their website and substituted the IATA logo, quietly and without notice.
I only noticed after reading some of the recent reviews.

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2013

Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

I can see you have submitted your own independant review and I have expressed in detail as to how the change affects customers minimally.

Please keep an eye out for this being approved by the website moderators.

Kind Regards