I am hooked on Low Cost!

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“I am hooked on Low Cost!”

Written on: 09/11/2013

I have used Low Cost for two holiday's now and for both have found the process on-line to be quick, easy and above all great value for money. By being able to select the airport, flight and cost options not only have I been able to tailor the in-flight service I want but also the ability to leave at a convenient time at both locations. The accommodation booked was as per the photos and by linking to trip advisor I was able to ensure that the hotel was again offering good value. For the second holiday the hotel was brilliant. With airport parking, transfers and car hire all available as options I can add or remove those items that help make the holiday. The overall value of booking through Low Cost ha allowed me to book a third holiday this year and all in (flights, hotel - half board and car hire) has cost under £550 for two people! I have become hooked on the benefit of booking holidays with them that I know I will never visit a travel agent again. Low Cost are LUSH!

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 09/11/2013

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this shining review.

We are very happy to hear we've got a new loyal customer and so happy to hear all your experiences with us have been so good. Taking care of our customers, offering the best deals, most convinient travel options, and a wide range of choice at the best prices possible is what we aim for. Glad to hear we must be getting it right.

Hope you enjoy your up coming trip.

Kind regards,