really good holidays

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“really good holidays”

Written on: 07/11/2013

Booking my holidays was really easy, everything was explained step by step. Choosing flights and hotels as well. The only minus is when i had to pay my deposit and then the rest as they charged me twice for the use of bank card instead of charging from the whole price of holiday. This is a bit of a rip off. Besides that the hotel in which i stayed IFA Bavaro was excellent, staff was really nice and always helpful. The food was excellent, 5 differet restaurants to choose from. Room was always clean and water exchange in the mini fridge every morning. Location was excellent as well as the beach was 5 mins away from my room. U could also catch mini taxis to take you to the beach. I cant moan about either hotel i stayed in or process of booking. One thing that spoiled begining of my holidays was my flight. The flight was with Thomas Cook. We got an engine failure on a runway and therefore we waited 6 hours for a replacement plane. It was scary to sit on the plane again but the whole holiday and experience of Dominican Republic was worth going there. My holiday was definitely worth the money i paid. Beside Thomas Cook i didnt have any other problems.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

Good morning,

Thank you for the review.

We're really sorry to hear about the incident that happened with your flights, it must have been very scary! That would be enough to knock anyones confidence, it's only natural. Unfortunately these technical issues can happen on rare occassions.

I am sure that the holiday experience you had in the Dominican Republic made up for the slight issue encountered beforehand. The Dominican Republic is a fast and upcoming tourist resort which offers great hotels, beaches and weather. I am very sure that you would have had an amazing time and by looks of your review, I'm certain you did have an amazing experience with many memories!

We hope you choose us again in the near future.

Kind regards,