They have great prices!!

Iloveindianshores's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“They have great prices!!”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by Iloveindianshores (1 review written)

This is my second time booking with Low Cost Holidays, and it's for the same destination and hotel funnily enough. Today I had received an email from Booking Buddy and I spontaneously typed in my preferred destination and hotel and was shocked by the cost. So because I had booked with LCH a couple of years before and got a great deal, I looked them up on the spur of the moment, and low and behold, 5 minutes later I had phoned my husband at work to check he could get time off, phoned my boss to check for me also and booked the flight, hotel and transfers. I did this without checking any other company because I was so confident of LCH's reputation and great value. I can thoroughly recommend them. Don't hesitate. Since making the booking, I looked on Expedia and they wanted silly money for the same holiday.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Iloveindianshores's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Wonderful!!

Thank you so much for your amazing review!. We took great pleasure in reading that not only did you book with us previously, but the fact your experience was so positive it made you chose us again without any doubt!!

We really appreciate loyalty from our customers it shows we are definately doing something right. I sincerely hope you have a wonderful holiday and if you need anything at all you know where we are.

marc