Value for money

softybabe's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Value for money”

Written on: 03/11/2013 by softybabe (2 reviews written)

I spent weeks checking out the perfect hotel for our first trip to Marrakech . I found low cost holiday the most simple to use offering excellent value for money. I found the best rate here even after using a comparison website. They need to upgrade their filter system though as it sometimes happen as if nothing is happening hence I did not give full stars.
I will definitely use again and recommend to friends and family as a one stop holiday planning site.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to softybabe's Review

Written on: 04/11/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review.

We're happy to hear that we come out on top through the comparison sites - we are called Lowcsotholidays for a reason as we do provide excellent prices for our trips. As a result of this, you have benefited greatly - more money in your pocket for spending and a holiday to a lovely place.

We're sorry to hear about the website not being clear. As we're an online company we want it to be as easy as possible. I do apologise that in your case, it wasn't. I will be sure to pass on these comments to the relevant department so we can try and improve our site for our future customers.

We really appreciate the positive review and and for you recommending us to everyone.

I hope you have an amazing time in Marrakesh.

Regards,