Great value company

Madmoo3's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Great value company”

Written on: 01/11/2013 by Madmoo3 (1 review written)

Booked a week in an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey through lowcostholidays.com and have just returned. Unfortuneatly the hotel we originally booked decided to close early for what I assume are commercial reasons. I knew from the t&cs, this was beyond the control of the company who are bed agents rather than hotel operators.

Having paid an extremely good value rate for the hotel, I was a bit sceptical about how lowcostholidays.com would resolve the issue. My scepticism was completely unfounded.

From the outset, I was very impressed with how it was resolved. They sourced an alternative hotel which was of at least a genuinely comparable standard. Emails were responded to quickly; I rang a couple of times and calls were answered promptly and efficiently.

Finally although under no obligation to provide compensation (read the T&cs!), they secured a generous offer (transfer) presumably from the original hotel.

So in conclusion, I will be using them again and will be happily recommending them to my friends and family. Don't think that by paying reduced prices, you will get reduced service - my experience is this is definately NOT the case.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Madmoo3's Review

Written on: 03/11/2013

Good afternoon,

thank you for the very positive review despite the problems encountered.

I'm so sorry to hear that the hotel closed earlier than expected, I totally understand that this would have been disappointing.

I'm very happy to hear that we managed to step in once we was contacted to save the day. We wish to provide the best service for all of our customers in good times or bad, we will always try our best to assist.

We really appreciate that you were so understanding and patient whilst we was working as fast as possible to source an alternative.

In the end, this was all resolved and a positive outcome, which is great! We would like to thank you for your custom and for recommending us to your friends and family.

We look forward for your next holiday with us.

Kind regards,