I am a repeat customer,which speaks for itself

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“I am a repeat customer,which speaks for itself”

Written on: 28/10/2013

Just returned from 3 weeks in the Algarve and we had a great time. The low-cost website can play up sometimes ,but once in the process is straightforward enough . My only complaint this time was that I didn't know I had booked with Ryanair until I got the e-mail confirmation and it was too late to change without losing money ( I would never travel with them by choice). When I phoned up to query why they were not identified on the list of flight options I was told that they would not allow themselves to be identified other than by the descriptor "lowcost airline". Seems a strange way to sell your services ,but I won't fall for that one again.
I have used low-cost several times and won't hesitate to try them again .I usually have an idea of the accommodation we want and up to now they have been able to arrange it at a good price.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2013

Good Afternoon

Thank you for you leaving this review. I am very pleased to read that you find our website user friendly and that you would use us again for your future travel plans

I would like to reassure you that booking any flight with us is safe and secure and we would always offer the best option to suit your needs.

we hope to see you back as a valued customer very soon

kind regards