YOU can do better than booking with this lot!

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“YOU can do better than booking with this lot!”

Written on: 04/10/2013

Beware if your considering booking with this outfit,
They do not sell holidays but separate components such as flights, transfers, hotels etc. They act as an agent for each booking which they buy from THEIR choice of separate suppliers. Each supplier has their own booking conditions which you are bound by plus Low Cost holidays adds their own booking conditions which you are also bound by on top.. All is well if it goes to plan, but should your plans change or you wish to make an amendment to one or more components you will find they treat amendments as cancellations and impose huge cancellation charges which they say are from the supplier but your not allowed to know who the supplier is , they then add their own charges . In addition to that you will hold for ages on the phone at 10 pence per minute plus call charges. When your call is answered you will be met by Ryan Air style customer service where the general behaviour is to Rip the punter off and they don't give a dam if you book again or not. Do your homework and read the online reviews to find a website were your custom is valued. You can do better than this lot.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the level of service that you have received. We never wish to have unhappy customers.

As we are a dynamically packaged company, every component of your holiday is booked separate and each contract for that component is directly with that supplier. This is made clear in the terms on conditions which are available to view prior to booking.

We're sorry to learn that you feel that all amendments are cancellations. I'm afraid this is not the case. Amendments vary as per booking and depend on a variety of factors. We're sorry that you feel this way towards the fees for making changes but I can assure you this is not the case for all bookings as like I said before, every booking is different and depend on a variety of factors.

We would never wish for our customers to feel that they are being ripped off, we want them to have great customer service. If you would like customer service, I am willing to help. If you still wish to have some assistance with your booking, please provide your reference number and I will happily look into your booking.

I am willing to help but I am sure you can understand that the assistance that I can provide will have to fall within the terms and conditions when it comes to changes.

If you do wish to have the assistance, please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Neilandsergio's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Thanks for your reply but its just words, The internet is peppered with negative reviews of Low cost holidays from many unhappy customers who will never book again.
If the directors of your company really wanted to deliver excellent customer service they would listen to their customers, instead they don't give a dam and carry on ripping people off.
I made a comparison between your customer service and Ryan Air because like them your bold whilst people are booking but like them your bubble will burst and eventually not enough people will book with you. This is not my problem, I won't be booking with you again. If your a prospective customer and reading this review site you would do best to take note of what ex customers think.

lowcostholidays.com