Be aware

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Be aware”

Written on: 01/10/2013

Firstly I have nothing against this company there holiday packages are cheap. Well they would be until you check your bank statement and find they have taken the money twice.Well anyone can make a mistake I called and it took few days to be returned back into my account. fair enough if you can afford to wait a few days without going overdrawn.
That happened to me last month this month my sister booked and guess what she just checked her bank statement and hey they took the money twice once on the 12th then again on the 13th which is now 2 weeks ago.How many mistakes can one company make and how many people do not check there bank statements.
Be aware and check your statements.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

Good Morning,

We are so sorry to hear that this has happened twice.

Unfortunately, double payments can happen and tend to happen when booking online. The main reason a double payment happens is because during the payment screen, customers tend to click more than they should or most commonly, the 'back' button is pressed. This can cause problems and this may have been the issue on both occasions.

We are so sorry it has happened to you and your sister. We are glad we could get the money returned. If your sister hasn't had her money returned, do get in touch with us so we can investigate further.

Thank you for the feedback.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Mocannon's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

Hi thanks for replying ,neither of us booked online as we both booked for our children and because we were using credit cards in names that we're not going on the holiday it could not be done omline.We have both had a refund thank you .

lowcostholidays.com