Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com Review

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“I THINK YOUR COMPANY IS AN ABORTION. YOU LET ME KNOW...”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I THINK YOUR COMPANY IS AN ABORTION. YOU LET ME KNOW WE CANT FLY AFTER THE MONEY WAS TAKEN, TO TELL MY WIFE AND 3 YR OLD TO CELEBRATE A LATE HONEYMOON THAT IT WONT HAPPEN, WITH 12 HRS TO GO. WELL DONE. I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO DISGRACE THS COMPANY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE EVERY FORM OF MEDIA AVAILABLE TO ME. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME EXPLAIN TO A 3 YEAR OLD AND NEW WIFE. I WILL BE POSTING THIS. THANKYOU FOR TAKING MY MONEY THEN NOT FINDING THE FLIGHTS, THEN NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK FOR AT LEAST 3 WORKING DAYS, . LOWCOSTHOLIDAYS IS NOW MY CHALLENGE TO SPREAD THE FILTHY DIRTY NO MORAL ATTITUDE TO ANY OTHER VICTIMS YOU CARE TO DWELL ON YOUR CUSTOM. ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. I ALSO WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO AS MANY TRAVEL REGULATORY BODIES AS POSSIBLE.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2013

Good Morning,

Thank you for the review.

I would like to firstly apologize for the situation that occurred, and the experience you had

We are sorry to hear that you had troubles with your flights, and that we could not refund you the money immediately due to banks policies and transfer times.

Can you please email us your booking reference, so we can look at your booking?

Kind regards,