Worst company I have ever used

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Worst company I have ever used”

Written on: 25/09/2013

I have booked 4 holidays this year luckily only 1 of them with LCH. We are going to Lanzarote with them, to start they tried to book flights to Alicante and not Arricife, they over charged my card with money I had not authorised. I asked to speak to a manager about 10 times before I sent an email and finally got someone to call me back to try and resolve the problems. I was then told the flights had increead by £50 each due to LCH not booking the lfights when I booked the holiday and they thought I should pay the new price. The whole fiasco of what happened with the booking leaves us dreading what we will get once we get to costa Teguise in 2 weeks time.

If you want a cheap holiday use Holiday Gems the customer service is excellent and they do just what they say they will when they say it.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

Good morning,

Thank you for the review.

I would like to apologise for the issues that you faced with the flights. We would never have done this intentionally and it would have been a mistake just as it may have been an error with the card overcharge. I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you.

It looks like that this may be resolved now but if you need anything resolving, please let me know by providing your reference number and I will be happy to help.

I'm sure that your holiday will be fine from now on but if you experience any further issues, please do get in touch with us.

Kind regards,