APPALING !!!

DONNA19721's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“APPALING !!!”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by DONNA19721 (1 review written)

I recently booked with lowcost and before travelling as always confirmed my booking and exact room choice via email a copy of which is below as well as the confirmation received back from lowcost , Upon arrival I found we had not been allocated a premium room at all but a rather shabby room that hadn't seen a coat of paint in 10 years let alone have a flat screen tv , pillow choice and probably hadn't been renovated since 1982 let alone 2012 , After numerous phone calls at great expense to low cost I was advised there was nothing they could do as it was Sunday and if I wanted to upgrade to do so pay the fee and they would sort it out the next day . Surprise surprise no call the next day so again had to contact them at my own expense this time asked to email a copy of my receipt which I did and told I would be refunded by the time I arrived home . Arrived home no refund , no response to emails , no nothing except large phone bills . Low cost do not have a leg to stand on in regards to being allocated the wrong room as I have the exact description confirmed in writing by them , my accommodation voucher even has the address as CLUB SIRICO PREMIUM and the hotel manager signed a statement to confirm that the description I had been given of the room was their premium but not what lowcost had booked with them .......I am now going to take this up in the small claims court rather than spend more money emailing and calling only to be ignored .
........................................................................................................................................

" I placed a booking last night for the club sirico premium rooms adult only block . Upon reading their website and indeed the description on your own website it states all appartments have a pool view , yet my accomodation voucher states garden view . Your website description reads

Rooms Information

Apartments are distributed in 2 story blocks. There is a safety deposit box, large enough to take a laptop, direct telephone line,32? LCD TV with free satellite channels, complete bathroom with hair dryer and equipped kitchen with 2 ring ceramic hob, and basic utensils for 3 to 5 persons. All apartments have a terrace or balcony with view of the swimming pool,

Overview

The Apartments Where Renovated In 2012 And Are Adult Only, Completely Separated From The Family Area. The Premium Zone Has A Separate Swimming Pool. The Bar And Restaurant Are Shared With Clients With Family.

Additional Information

Clients have a choice of pillows. The apartments have a large salon where an extra person can sleep, making the one bed room apartments apt to sleep 3 persons and the two bed room apartments to sleep 5 persons.

Can you please confirm before I pay the balance of the booking that this is the exact room that has been booked for me at Club Sirico and clarify the garden view / pool view issue

Many thanks

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that this property do provide ‘Garden View’ rooms alongside ‘Pool view’ rooms. We advertise the ‘Pool View’ rooms predominately as these are contracted by ourselves.

I can confirm that the garden view rooms are provided by one of our 3rd party suppliers and this will be allocated for you as per your booking. All other details as per the website description for the rooms will be correct.

I do hope I have been able to clarify this for you, however, if you do have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to DONNA19721's Review

Written on: 25/09/2013

Good morning,

Thank you for the review.

We are so sorry that you didn't receive the room type that you booked. We would really like to investigate this for you and try and resolve this.

If you could please provide me with your reference number I will look into this for you.

Regards,

Donna19721's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

Actually there is really no point in sending you my booking reference is there since you have emailed me telling me there is nothing you can actually do a copy of which I enclose below so I have no idea why you are trying to appear as if you are helpful in any way on this site !

Good afternoon,

I am really sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with your booking in regards to the accommodation. I can see on the booking notes of the booking that you called us on Friday 20th September. After reading the comment, I have learnt that our agent advised that enough time has not been allowed for our CR team to look into the case as you only emailed the 3 days prior to calling (17th). This is was it says on the notes. The CR response time is up to 6 weeks. Unfortunately the CR team cannot take any emails from any of our customers whilst being in resort, hence the email sent in resort not counting as an official complaint I am afraid.

If you have already emailed, an automatic reply would have been sent stating that it can take up 6 weeks for the case to be resolved. If you haven’t already emailed, please do so. This way they can log the complaint for you and investigate the issue.

Unfortunately we will not be able to help you any further on Facebook, Review Centre or Trustpilot because we are not the complaints department and do not have the powers to investigate issues. The correct department is the Customer Relations team. Any further comments or queries you have please forward them onto us.

If you have any queries related to this email please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Kind regards

Lowcostholidays.com's reply to Donna19721's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2013

Hi,

As you have posted this complaint on may of our Social Media sites, I have replied to all of them. This Review was the first contact from yourself that I had encountered hence asking for your reference number and trying to help. Later, I discovered that you had also posted the same review as above, to another review site. In this review, it had your reference number included. This helped me understand the booking. This resulted in the reply which you have copied into this reply.

I can assure you that I am not saying we cannot help. Our Customer Relations team will be more than happy to investigate this for you. It is just that they are the correct department to go to in regards to post-departure complaints. They have the power to investigate cases.

As we are the Social Media department we can only help to guide our customers in the right direction in order to get their query/issue resolved.

I am really sorry that I cannot investigate the issues raised but I am certain our CR team can and will. All you need to do is email them with all of the issues and they will happily open up a case for you.

Kind regards,

Donna19721's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

Was advised over 3 weeks ago that my money was being refunded and how sorry you were for the mix up ! Still no refund , no answer to emails and countless more money spent on phone calls only to be hung up on ....Will be taking this matter to small claims and suing for not only the room mix up refund but all my correspondence , time , and cost of phone calls

Lowcostholidays.com's reply to Donna19721's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

Good evening,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

I have chased my finance department who have checked this out.

Please allow a further 5 working days for this to appear in your account.

I am sorry about the wait but I can assure you that this will be resolved soon.

We do apologise about any inconvinience caused and should you have any further queries, please get in touch with the CR department.

Kind regards,