Terrible customer service

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 24/09/2013

Booked a holiday on their website and entered the dates we wanted to go but when I clicked to confirm the holiday it somehow came up with the wrong dates. I emailed them but got no reply so I telephoned them and I eventually got to speak to a human being after being held for an eternity on their 10p/min phone line and was basically accused of lying. They were unwilling to change the booking without charging me £75 each for the two of us. Luckily we could still go at the dates given so we are just having to accept it. I then queried the baggage allowance which they have told me is 20Kg in one communication and 15Kg in another. Emailed them and guess what? Two weeks later and I'm still waiting for a reply. Once they have your money they just don't give a stuff. They are everything that's wrong with the modern day internet retailer. Terrible customer service. I will NEVER use them again and would implore anyone reading this not to either. They aren't even that cheap when you add on the extras like charging over £20 to use a debit card! AVOID.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the email.

I am so sorry that you have been facing some issues with your booking. If you would like me to look into the booking, please provide me with your reference number and I will assist you further. I can assure you that you will not be waiting over 2 weeks to get a reply and I will make sure you get a fast reply.

Kind regards,