Customer Services - Where Are They???

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Customer Services - Where Are They???”

Written on: 23/09/2013

I have emailed LCH several times since August regarding our hotel which we know is closing on the day we arrive in Malta. I did receive one reply in September to say this had not been confirmed. This is strange because they have not been taking bookings for November since late August, 2013.

We have been going to Malta to meet friends over the past 20 years. Fortunately most of them have gone with other companies and have already been moved to a very nice hotel. It makes me wonder if LCH are leaving moving us so we end up in a 'horror' hotel (and we know all of them) so we don't have time to cancel or decline any alternative accommodation.

To be fair we have never had a problem with LCH before so have never had to deal with their customer services which leave a lot to be desired. Emails are rarely answered and the telephones are a nightmare.

Obviously LCH think it is acceptable for OAP's to turn up in their resort at 11.30pm with no accommodation.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review.

We do apologise about this. I would like to take this opportunity to help you with this current situation.

if you could please provide your reference number, I will look into the booking and get the relevant departments involved to assist with this issue.

Regards,