Never again ......

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Never again ......”

Written on: 22/09/2013

I booked a holiday to Portugal with low cost holidays back in June, yesterday I received a voicemail on my phone to say that they were cancelling my holiday as there had been a pricing error ?.... We were due to go in 2 and a half weeks I had printed off all our hotel confirmation and flights which we booked separately to be informed that we were to contact them and we could still book the same hotel but at today's prices..... It's taken them 3 months to tell me that the hotel would not confirm my booking??? The person I spoke to said sorry but I should of read the small print and she would refund my money that I paid for the hotel when I asked about the flights she said we haven't booked through them so no we would not get a refund for the flights, which are no good to us now very rude, told what did I expect at. That price i informed her that her company advertised it and it was there error not mine.... Be warned this company is disgraceful, never again .....,,,

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review.

I would like to firstly apologise for all of the inconvenience that may have been caused. I totally understand any frustration as you were due to depart soon.

We never wish to have unhappy customers and try to reduce any hotel cancellations as much as possible but unfortunately from time to time, this can happen. We try to avoid this at all cost as it causes inconvenience for either party.

If you would like us to look into this in more depth, please contact our customer services department who will be more than happy to help.

We appreciate this feedback as this can help to better our services for our future customers.

Kind regards,