COMPLAINT!

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“COMPLAINT!”

Written on: 21/09/2013

I booked a holiday a few months ago which I now desperately need to cancel. I have been trying to cancel this for the past few weeks but have had no luck! The only way I seem to be able to cancel it is to go on the website. I have tried this a number of times and have still had no confirmation that the holiday has been cancelled.

I have also tried calling a lot, but there is absolutely no way I can speak to an actual human!!! All I get is a computer which is no help at all! I am sick and tired of listening to the music down the phone, whilst it is costing me 10 pence per minute!

I am very unsatisfied with the service that has (or hasn't should I say) been provided. The balance outstanding for my holiday is due on 23rd September and I will not be paying it under any circumstances.

All I would like is confirmation in writing that my holiday has been cancelled. I don't know what more I can do. Please can someone advise me? This has been going on for weeks and is very unfair. My name is on the booking and the deposit was paid through my bank. Surely I deserve some sort of communication...

YOU HAVE AN EMAIL FROM ME SO PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

Good afternoon,

I am so sorry that you have been struggling to get through to our customer service department to cancel your holiday.

If you can provide me with your reference number, I will have a look at the booking and see what has been done for you.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Kaine's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2013

I have also been trying to cancel my holiday. Have been trying to since the 20th August 2013. I have phoned twice and after 20 minutes have got through to a human only to be put on hold and then cut off. Have also on a daily basis cancelled my holiday on the internet, still no response. I also just want a cancellation invoice. I will never book with this company again.

lowcostholidays.com