Got all I paid for.

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Got all I paid for.”

Written on: 20/09/2013

Just back from a great holiday in Portugal. Was a bit worried when I booked with Lowcost Holidays when I read some of the reviews. Everything went fine, booking was simple. Only gripe I had was price of holiday did increase when I hit confirm button, they do ask if you want to continue with booking with increased price. Have never experienced this before when booking a holiday online. Flights, transfers and apartments good.

Lowcost Holidays use Greenline buses.When you arrive at airport your documents are checked then you wait to be called for selected bus/minibus. It is a bit confusing waiting to be called as there quite a few people waiting to get transfers. On departure you ring or check on web 24 hours before you are due to leave to confirm pick up time.

Will use this company again.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Good Morning!

Thank you very much for the positive review! - its great to hear feedback regarding positive experiences from our customers.

The aim of low cost holidays is to ensure a hassle free and enjoyable holiday experience. I am delighted to read you had this with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back as one of our valued customers in the future!

Regards, Marc