low cost holiday - live up to their name

alstoba's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“low cost holiday - live up to their name ”

Written on: 19/09/2013 by alstoba (1 review written)

We booked our holiday with low cost holidays as they certainly live up to their name ... much cheaper than other companies and even cheaper than trying to book direct with the hotel itself ... easy procedure booking and so good we have booked the same hotel for next year.. will continue to use them and have also recommended to family and friends who are joining us next year on holiday..cannot say anything bad about the company , we even got the seaview which we requested on booking .

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to alstoba's Review

Written on: 19/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for this praise.

We are glad that you have been able to benefit from our competitive prices. What we love is when customers have had such a good time they return to the same place and this is exactly what you are doing but....with more people this time! Great!

Again, thank you for this 5 star review, it really helps us out!

Kind regards,

Written on: 25/09/2013

Hi
No problem , it is how our first experience with low cost holidays went !! and we look forward to many more ... however I would like to know how I can get my £25 voucher that was offered for completing the review .... I have tried to correspond , but seem to get nowhere , but i am sure you can sort it out for us

Many thanks

Written on: 25/09/2013

This is great to hear!

Yes of course, if you could kindly reply with your reference number, I will be able to contact the relevant departments and get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Written on: 26/09/2013

Can i have your email address and i will send you reference - Thankyou

Written on: 26/09/2013

I am really sorry but due to the Rules of Review Centre we are unable to post email addresses on here.

I can assure you that your booking will still be safe if you post it on here as only personnel of Lowcostholidays have access to the reservation system.

Once I have the reference number I can get your email address from there and email you directly.

Kind regards,

Hi
Booking ref 6432322
Regards

Written on: 27/09/2013

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I have contacted the correct department and they will email you very soon with the correct code.

Once again, thank you for the kind review and we look forward to providing you with your future holidays.

Regards,