THE BEST HOLIDAY IN MY LIFE, GRAN CANARIA

Binas's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“THE BEST HOLIDAY IN MY LIFE, GRAN CANARIA ”

Written on: 13/09/2013 by Binas (1 review written)

I went to Gran Canaria and it was amazing, low cost holiday did everything brilliantly. I had a safe, exiting flight. As I got out of the airport in Gran Canaria, the bus was waiting for us. Safely the bus took us to our hotel. On the way I saw many interesting things and I saw the amazing landscape. I went on the hour camel riding trip. it was brilliant, its placed between the mountains. You get to see amazing scenery, have a BBQ, get a camel driving license and kiss a camel. they show you their tropical gardens and you get to feed a camel. the beaches are lovely. Holiday world is fantastic but my favourite part of the holiday was the vip trip around the mountains. it was fantastic. it was so good I can't explain it. We saw amazing views. We could see Tenerife (the neighbouring island) from the mountains. You get to eat delicious soft fish (there's other choices too, not just fish) in a restaurant which is in a forest which is on a mountain 1860m high. you get taken in very very exclusive white vans. there is a commentator who explains everything (he is really really funny). there is a number of stops where you get to take pictures, rest and stretch your legs and just enjoy the view. Its so hot in Gran Canaria and through the whole holiday I only saw like 5 clouds. I really recommend going there, its fantastic!!!

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Binas's Review

Written on: 17/09/2013

Good morning,

This was a pleasure to read. I really enjoyed reading this very descriptive and detailed review. It took me away to Gran Canaria (in my head) and I'm sure it will do the same for many other people. We're so pleased that you had an excellent time. I am sure this holiday with us to the exciting island has created many memories which you shall hold for a very long time. Maybe because you enjoyed it so much you may even consider going back again? If so, we would take pleasure in providing you another holiday to this wonderful place. We look forward to your future custom (and future reviews too!).

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate all of the feedback that you have provided.

Kind regards,