Nightmare!!! Don't book with them.

jca1's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Nightmare!!! Don't book with them. ”

Written on: 11/09/2013 by jca1 (1 review written)

I have booked a holiday in May for the Sani Rsort, Greece and the price I was quoted over the phone is not the price I was sent through on my invoice. I have made several calls (all at a cost of 10p per minute to me) and have had to hold for ages. The same holiday if I book direct with Easyjet and direct with the Sani resort is over £300 cheaper than Low Cost Holidays. The Sani are offering free transfers worth approx. €180 and Low Cost Holidays are charging £211 (their website originally stated £185) but again the invoice has now shot up to £211. I tried to cancel the hotel and transfer but would lose my deposit £450(even though cancellation at the hotel would be a week in advance and I wish to cancel 7 months in advance and only made the booking with Low Cost Holidays a week ago. None of the paperwork sent through totals up to what I was quoted. There terms and conditions do not allow for any changes or cancellations without a huge penalty. If you plan on booking a budget airline and hotel - book direct, then at least you can make changes.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to jca1's Review

Good morning,

Thank you for the review.

I am very sorry to hear you are disappointed with us. We strive to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with our service.

I can see that you were particularly upset about the price of your holiday differing when reserving on the telephone. As is the case with most travel companies nowadays, the incentive to book online is that there is an online discount offered. Most if not all of our products and services are cheaper to book online for this very reason.

I am also sorry to read that you do not agree with our terms and conditions. these are available to read prior to confirming your booking and we encourage all our customers to read these thoroughly before completing the booking process.

I sincerely hope that this negative experience does not fully colour your opinion of us and that in the future you will consider booking with us again.

Many Thanks
Marc

Jca1's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

Marc thanks for your response but I tried to book online but your system didn't respond so I called and agreed the price with the agent. When the paperwork come through it was more. Please pay closer attention to the review notes prior to commenting.

Lowcostholidays.com's reply to Jca1's Comment

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for pointing this out to me. In this instance let me apologise for mis understanding the first element of your complaint. Please be assured that we take all reviews seriously as this does allow us to improve our service.

Kind Regards