DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS SITE

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS SITE”

Written on: 09/09/2013

I too booked a holiday for my family on line and paid in full, I and my partner both booked the time off work and were looking forward to a break. The next afternoon received an email saying it was confirming a telephone conversaton.. no telephone conversaton had taken place..they stated that we had to pay an addtional £300 for flights...I thought this was totally unacceptable and had to canel the holiday..however they have taken over £1100 for the hotel reservation..I still, 5 days later do not have this money back and therefore unable to book another holiday..this is really not acceptable, not only am I out of pocket but also have a very dissappointed family....please be very careful if you are using this site...they love to have your money for interest...

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review.

I am very sorry to hear you are disappointed with us. We never wish to have unhappy customers.

Unfortunately, flight prices can increase/decrease at any time as we work with live systems with the airlines. I am afraid these increases are set out by the airline themselves and are beyond our control.

We give our customers the option of continuing with their holiday if they wish to pay the extra for the flights. If this is declined, we can offer a full refund. After reading the above I can see you are still waiting for a refund - I can assure you we do not keep any sort of money for interest. We try our hardest to get money back to the customer as soon as we can. Our standard for refunds is 5 working days to return to your account. The weekend has just passed so only 3 working days has passed.

If you would like to provide me with a reference number, I will be able to see how far this is in the refund process if you like?

Regards,