Disappointed Grandchildren

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Disappointed Grandchildren”

Written on: 09/09/2013

Booked holiday on Monday ,was informed Tues morn need to pay £150 extra for the holiday, asked them to cancel as unable to pay any more. I would receive an email within 15 mins to confirm. No email. No reply to my emails. On Friday just short of £500 taken from my account. For a holiday I am not going on. Grandchildren really upset as I cannot afford to take them away in this country now, as you have taken the money.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Good morning,

I am really sorry for these issues that have been faced. Understandably it must be very frustrating and I would like to help.

I am afraid our response time for emails are currently at 5 days. This is why no reply has been received as of yet. If you can provide me with a reference number, I would be more than happy to help look into this for you and see what is going on.

Regards,

The booking reference was 6440574

Written on: 10/09/2013

The booking reference is 6440574

Written on: 10/09/2013

Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

I can see that there was a flight increase by the airline. Unfortunately, these increases can happen at any time prior to the booking being confirmed. These increases are beyond our control and are set out by the airline themselves I am afraid. I'm very sorry that this happened.

I have looked at the booking and I can confirm that a refund was processed on 06th September (3 days prior to this review). This should be in your account by the end of this week. Please get in touch with us if you still haven't received it by this Friday.

Written on: 13/09/2013

Hi
Checked my account and as of yet there has been no money refunded.

Written on: 13/09/2013

Good afternoon,

I have emailed you directly to the email address on the booking.

Written on: 14/09/2013

Hi,

I sent you a direct email in regards to this.

Written on: 16/09/2013

the money back in account. Thank you for your help

Written on: 16/09/2013