Easy, friendly & cheap!

mandygage34's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Easy, friendly and cheap!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by mandygage34 (1 review written)

We are planning a complicated 1 way trip to Australia (cruising from San Francisco), flying from UK to Las Vegas, then onto Los Angeles before departing from San Francisco.

After scouring the internet for the best way to do things I came across Low Cost Holidays - I have never used them before. There prices were the cheapest I had found and I wondered if we could get a package holiday for Las Vegas as were only travelling one way? I rang their customer service who were extremely helpful! Sadly we cannot book a package holiday in our situation, but he advised us to book the San Francisco hotel we wanted first to ensure availability due to the cruise ship departing from there. He also told us that Vegas hotels are all very cheap as they are in competition with each other, and explained to me about the resort fees to add on (I had no idea)...

All in all I found them a delight to deal with and would certainly book with them again :)

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to mandygage34's Review

Written on: 05/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for this interesting 5* review.

It was very exciting to read this and I bet you are all very excited! I'm happy we are a part of your amazing trip. Thank you for commenting on our customer service that you received too, it is lovely to hear our agent could give you the best possible advice and service.

We really appreciate this review and it has been very nice to read. I am sure you will have the best time of your lives!

All the best.