WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

MarkLT's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by MarkLT (1 review written)

I tried booking a holiday to Malta for 5 couples but their website would only allow for a maximium of three. Two separate bookings were then made, but for the second one the price went up because (they say)the availability had reduced. For a holiday that was booked for February - some 6 months away - I found this a little odd.

But the big problem arose when my credit card came through. I had been charged an additional £658 for a 'third' booking that was never effected. Trying to get this money back has proved a nightmare: numerous calls to a customer care line that is constantly busy, long waits, a useless finance team that either cuts you off or puts you back in the customer care line queue etc etc. It was not until I contacted the 'new sales' team (and I shouldn't have as they don't deal with existing bookings) and refused to go away until I had spoken to a manager that I finally got the issue resolved. Thank God for my rep, you're a star. But I would never book with this lot again and would discourage anyone else from doing so.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to MarkLT's Review

Written on: 02/09/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review.

I am sorry that you have been experiencing issues while trying to make a group booking. I understand it may have been frustrating while trying to get through to us, we are currently in Peak Season and can experience longer wait times than usual. I do apologise for this.

I am glad that we were able to resolve the issue for you. If you would like us to look into this further for you please let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Regards,