Very Smooth And Simple Service

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Very Smooth And Simple Service”

Written on: 22/08/2013

Me and my boyfriend booked a 7 nights all inclusive holiday to Tenerife with lowcostholidays from August 13th - August 21st. I can't remember the exact price but I think it cashed in at about £650 each. I found this price to be extremely reasonable and lowcostholidays were very competitive after I had searched a lot of the market.

Their service was very quick and simple, the holiday was all booked online including, hotel stay (includes special requests they can pass on such as high floor/sea view though they can't guarantee anything), transfers to and from Tenerife South Airport and of course the flights. The flights were booked with Monarch and they we brilliant times flying early on the first day and quite late on the last day of the holiday.

Each time I dealt with lowcostholidays, once to ask about the need to reserve a seat on the plane and once to change requests for the hotel I found them extremely helpful. The Twitter account they use is particularly useful as they reply very quickly and then send you an email with a personal advisor, it was fantastic service and the ladies I dealt with on both occasions were very helpful.

I would definitely recommend booking with lowcostholidays and I will almost certainly be using them for my next trip abroad. A fantastic experience, fuss and hassle free, very very happy!

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

Good afternoon,

What a pleasure to read. Thank you very much for a very detailed and descriptive review on your holiday and our services. Our goal is to make holidays easy for our customers. Here, we have succeeded.

We appreciate the feedback about our customer service feature on Twitter. This is proving very useful for our customers and you have indeed benefited from this.

Thank you for choosing us to start with and an even bigger thank you for considering us for your next holiday! We look forward to your future custom.

Kindest regards,