Value, ease of use, & range! Cannot recommend enough! :-)

ShaunHughes's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Value, ease of use, and range! Cannot recommend...”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by ShaunHughes (1 review written)

I have used Lowcosthols now 6 times: Majoraca '09; Majorca '10; Tenerife '11; Majorca '12; Lanzarote '12; Majorca '13 - and hopefully a second visit this October will make it Lowcosthols booking #7 :-) In other words, I am a repeat customer...and happy to be so :-) I find the Lowcosthols website by far and away the easiest to use of all the main web-based holiday companies. The range of prices is also by far and away the most complete. And I have yet to find a cheaper holiday company. Lowcosthols allows you to make a complete package holiday with all the benefits, without actually having to book a single-company package holiday. The result is you can build the holiday around your own needs, find the best deals, fly at the most convenient times, etc. Indeed, Lowcosthols will arrange everything from the moment you take off from your home airport, 'til the moment you touch down back home...transfers, insurance, airport parking, all on one website :-) And their customer service team, in my contacts with them (all for positive reasons) are a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend their Facebook page :-) Lowcostholidays.com is a company you want as part of your life, not just once a year when planning a getaway! Again, I can not recommend enough :-)

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to ShaunHughes's Review

Written on: 18/08/2013

Good afternoon,

We really appreciate the fact that you have taken time to write us a lovely review. I took pleasure in reading it.

It seems like you really enjoy booking with us and traveling to Majorca. What is positive, is that you have come back to us time after time and we could deliver you superb holidays at the lowest, most competitive prices to save you those important pennies.

Thank you for the positive comment about our newly launched Customer Service tool via Facebook and our dedicated Customer Service team.

I could go on all day thanking you for the interesting and extremely positive review. It is appreciated a lot. We really look forward to having you with us again.

Best wishes.