1st Class

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“1st Class”

Written on: 14/08/2013

I am travelling on holiday 2 weeks today and have had excellent service from Lowcostholidays from beginning to end. Everything has been so straight forward with no worries at all.I will definately use Lowcostholidays again to book my holiday, infact i am looking to book a friends holiday for 2014 and will definately use them. I found the website very easy to use and when i had to contact someone by phone i found them very efficient and very polite and friendly. I cannot stress how easy this has been for me to book our family holiday because it is a very important job to do and a very expensive thing to do so we all want it perfect.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for being so kind to leave us a review. It is really good to hear we could provide you with perfect customer service and such an easy booking process. We aim to make everything easier for our customers and clearly we have made this very easy for yourself. We really appreciate you leaving us a review and even more so, telling your friends too!

I hope you have an excellent time on your perfect holiday in 2 weeks time and I wish you all the best.

Kindest regards,