Not an honourable company - don't ever use them

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Not an honourable company - don't ever use them”

Written on: 14/08/2013

On the confirmation sheet it said that hold baggage was included.It wasn't. my choices at the airport pay £400 to put the bags in the hold or repack bags to go in the cabin losing most of our toiletries. I chose to make them cabin bags because I didn't trust the lady on the phone from Lowcostholidays. We had security searches because I had a penknife in the now cabin bags. Didn't have time to buy new toiletries on the secure side and had to travel without our deodorant, toothpaste and other essential stuff for the next morning. A really distressing event. Had more security issues on the way back because the other penknife was located. I bought replacements for all the stuff given up or confiscated and sent the receipts and a copy of the confirmation sheet with a long email to the named lady in Lowcostholidays. That was on 8 July 2013. I haven't heard anything from her and have sent a reminder email. I don't expect to hear from them. The good news is that I didn't pay £400 for the luggage to go in the hold - I'm down about £50.00. I would NEVER use them and DON'T RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE - EVER!

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience with the baggage at the airport + the issues with security.

I do apologise for the delay in response from the customer relations department, we are extremely busy at the moment due to peak season.

If you could provide me with a reference number, I will be able to have a look at your booking and see what stage it is at in the complaints procedure if you like?

Mimgibney's Comment

Good afternoon,
I would welcome your support thank you and I am surprised to hear from you.
My holiday booking reference is 6296799 for a short break to Venice between 1-5 July 2013.
I assume you have my contact email attached to this booking reference and I look forward to hearing from you.

Written on: 18/08/2013

You are more than welcome. I have sent an email to the address on the booking.

I await your reply.

Mimgibney's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2013

I have replied to your email this morning and attached the evidence you requested.

Written on: 20/08/2013

Thank you. This has been received.

I have also replied to your email and we will be touch.

lowcostholidays.com