Don't go near this company.

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Don't go near this company.”

Written on: 10/08/2013

I am absolutely disgusted with this company. We booked a cruise with Ideal Cruising in April 2012, ideal Cruising were apparently bought over in July 2012 so anyone who booked prior to that date has to deal with Lowcostholidays because the bookings are with them. We are due to cruise with P & O in December 2013 but we need to change to an alternative cruise. For the last 2 months I have been trying to get our booking transferred to P & O so we can deal directly with them Lowcostholidays do not answer their phones, they cut you off, leave you queuing forever, totally ignore E-Mails etc. On 2 occasions I did mange to speak to people who promised to contact P & O and call me back, no one called me. I have used 2 and a half days annual leave trying to resolve this issue but I can't even speak to anyone. P & O have been fantastic but legally they can't help us until the booking is transferred, Ideal Cruising don't want to know and lowcostholidays are without exception the worst company I have ever dealt with. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, there customer service is non existent.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 10/08/2013

Good afternoon,

I am really sorry that this has been difficult for yourself and has caused frustration.

I understand that Ideal Cruising and Lowcostholidays have recently gone their separate ways and this may have caused an issue for you.

I will be more than happy to get this resolved for you. If you can provide me with a reference number, I will get your booking looked into and I will have a colleague contact the relevant cruise company.

Thank you for leaving us a review.

kind regards,

Alex.

Sofalkd's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2013

I agree! I want to pay the balance of our cruise booked June 2012 and I have called three times (each with 20-25 minute hold) and when it is finally answered no one seems to know anything about my booking! Even though I've had emails with that number on to call! I've gone back to ideal cruising who cannot help and P&O cannot help so 2 hours later I cannot pay the balance to anyone!
I also had a promise of a call back but nothing. I will no doubt spend another few hours on the phone tomorrow.

Kaine's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

I totally agree with you. I am disgusted with this company. Booked a hotel with them 4 weeks ago. looked on their site a couple of days ago because friends had shown an interest in coming with us, and the price had gone down by £750.00. I was gobsmacked. I realise prices will vary, but this is a big difference. Tried on many occasions to speak to an advisor. I have waited for about 15 minutes to have my call answered, have then been put on hold and then been cut off. Have e mailed but still no reply. Terrible customer service.

lowcostholidays.com