customer service is a joke

diver-kev's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“customer service is a joke”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by diver-kev (2 reviews written)

We have been home for almost 2 months now and are still waiting for low cost to pay out a claim on a taxi fare which we had to pay in resort because the pre-booked taxi did not arrive to take us to the airport, which they have agreed to. They say that they have refunded the compensation to the account of 2 people who cancelled the booking and now expect us to pursue them to get our money.
They are also refusing to pay any compensation for a claim about the poor quality hotel stating all sorts of reasons which are untrue but which we cannot prove otherwise.
Read our full review on tripadvisor (hotel tropitel naama bay in sharm el sheikh).
We will not be dealing with this company again in the future and I would not recommend them to anyone else.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to diver-kev's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review.

I am sorry that you have been waiting longer than expected for an outcome. When a complaint is logged we have to investigate everything that has been brought to our attention and sometimes it can take longer than expected dependent on the supplier(s) returning to us with responses.

If you can provide me with a booking reference number I will have a look at your booking and I can look to see why the payment went out to the 2 other guests and not yourself.

I recommend that if you disagree with a decision made by our CR team, please get in contact with us again via e-mail and we will review the new information provided.

Once again, thank you for taking time to write a review.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Diver-Kev's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

All of the above suggestions have been tried several times without success. It is for this reason that I have decided to let others know about the poor level of service.
I find it even more frustrating that you have replied to this post within 1 day but cannot reply to an email to your customer services within 6 weeks!

Lowcostholidays.com's reply to Diver-Kev's Comment

Good morning,

I totally understand that you must be frustrated. I am very sorry that you feel the level of customer service you received wasn't satisfactory.

The reason why Customer Relations can take up to 6 weeks to reply is because we are currently in the peak season of summer and although they do try to get an outcome as soon as possible, unfortunately cases can get delayed.

I do apologise for all the inconvenience caused. If you need any further clarification to your case, please get in touch with us.

Regards,

Alex.

Diver-Kev's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

This thread could continue but the bottom line is that you need to stop apologising,improve your customer services so that they respond to e mails as quickly as you respond to these posts and refund my money as promised weeks ago. My booking reference is 6207952.

lowcostholidays.com