airport transfer

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“airport transfer”

Written on: 01/08/2013

No problem with the holiday or the hotel but one of our cases was left at Gatwick Airport it took two hours to report it missing at Almeria Airport because of the number of cases left behind at Gatwick. We flew with easyjet. Resorthoppa left us at the Airport and we incurred costs of £70 it would have been £110 by taxi to get to our hotel Lowcost holidays couldn't of cared less they took six weeks to deal our complaint we had no refund of any money Resorthoppa didn't answer the phone when we were stuck at the Airport and easyjet who left our cases at Gatwick said it was nothing to do with them

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that your luggage was left behind at Gatwick but this is an issue either with the airline or the airport handling agent, not LowCostHolidays. I understand this may have been frustrating.

The airport transfers will need to be investigated. I can see you said that you had already submitted a complaint - Have you got your reference number please so I can look into the case for you? If you could provide me with that then that would be great! I will hopefully be able to shed some light on the situation.

Regards,