Nobody in Portugal had heard of me !!!!!

Jerry999's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Nobody in Portugal had heard of me !!!!!”

Written on: 07/07/2013 by Jerry999 (1 review written)

Arrived at Faro airport on 25/6/13 and proceeded to the transfer desks and showed my paperwork only to be told I wasn't on the list. The girl wrote our names down and after an hour lots of us were led out to a minibus that my partner and I wouldn't fit in. ( It was full up, we're not obese ! ) Back to the terminal to wait another half an hour for the girl to run us in her car to the apartments we had booked, Apartamentos Mouraliz in Vilamoura. Showed my paperwork and yet again, they hadn't heard of me either. The girl explained that as we had booked last september, their management company had been changed since then and she would call them as we would be staying elsewhere. The girl from the management company arrived and said that they ( Garvetur ) had informed Low Cost Holidays ages ago about this. I called Low Cost Holidays in the UK immediately and after 20mins wait, was apologised to and told that they had never been told any such thing. Someone's telling porkies but can't work out who. Funny that the transfer suffered exactly the same problem though............

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Jerry999's Review

Written on: 08/07/2013

Hi There,

We’re sorry to learn that certain aspects of your recent holiday failed to meet your expectations. We would like to look into this further as you have clearly been provided conflicting information and we’d like to establish the cause of this for you.

Can we request your booking reference to enable us to take a look for you?

Many Thanks