Lodjee – a place like home

nkovshar's review of Lodjee www.lodjee.com

“Lodjee – a place like home”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by nkovshar (1 review written)

I am on maternity vacation right now, I have a small child and planning this trip was a big deal for me. It was a first time after the birth of our child when our family had chance to go for a vacation together, so I wanted it to be a perfection. I was warring that it would be hard to find a place where we can feel like comfortable, however it was even more than I expected. The place looked great! It was a spacious apartment with a wonderful atmosphere. It had a beautiful view, huge bathroom and a kitchen was a great plus. As we were staying with our child I was in need to prepare food and then warm it up, I should say I faced no discomfort – it was really like at home. My son is very active and in this apartment he found enough space to run and play, and sometimes we had a chance to distract him with watching cartoons on HD TV. The staff was very helpful and understanding.The prices – it was a great surprise. That was an unforgettable experience and the next time we planning the trip we are definitely with Lodjee apartments!

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia