Great Apartment for A Group

Lisas1825's review of Lodjee www.lodjee.com

“Great Apartment for A Group”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by Lisas1825 (1 review written)

This apartment is great for a trip away with friends (or family)! I went with a group of 5 to Rome and we wanted to find an apartment where we could all stay together. This apartment has three bedrooms, which was perfect for us. We knew after spending the day touring around Rome that we would want to come home and have fun together.
We spent the evenings on the great big patio! Had a few cocktails before making dinner in the kitchen that was in the apartment. We have dinner on the patio as the sun set. All I can say is it was absolutely gorgeous.
My fiance and I grabbed the bedroom with the attached patio. Each morning we woke up and had a cup of tea while reading the newspaper. A great way to start each day!
The apartment was spacious and comfortable for our group. We didn't feel as if we were stepping all over eachother or sharing a small space. It was a home away from home and we will all be going back next year!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib