Superb Leger Holiday

Phil30Wirth's review of Leger Holidays

“Superb Leger Holiday”

Written on: 02/11/2013 by Phil30Wirth (1 review written)

Just returned home from our first trip away with Leger Holidays and decided to add this review. My wife and I spent a week away exploring the all quiet on the western front tour. We have never experienced a coach holiday before and I was rather hesitant to start, but from the moment we were picked up by our feeder coach to the moment we returned home was excellent. The first day we travelled was extreme high winds, so the company had the foresight to change the travel arrangements from ferry to the channel tunnel. The two drivers were faultless. Great customer service and certainly entertained us throughout the whole trip. We arrived at our destination / hotel in Belgium (Hotel Alize) again a super choice. On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by our tour guide for the week. The guide had a wealth of knowledge about WW1. Throughout the week his enthusiasm rubbed off on us all,for me it really made the holiday. The itinerary for the three days was packed each day. The guide shared many veteran stories that were both heart wrenching and also amusing. My wife brought this break for my birthday as I had a small interest in WW1. After this holiday I can't wait to book the next one.