DISGUSTING

Guest's review of Leger Holidays

“DISGUSTING”

Written on: 24/09/2013

We have just returned from 5* holiday Kitzbuhel.22/09/13.Smellie feeder coach.Very good coach and service to Kitzbuhel from Calais.Returned to calais OMG!Filthy coach,rubbish still on board,dirty seats...stained my skirt and husbands trousers.Apparently never been cleaned for over a week and had travelled to Italy.My husband went to use the toilets as there were no toilet stops.NO LIGHT..NO WATER... BROKEN TOILET PUMP.When the door opened the stench was dreadful and we had to sit with this from 3.30pm 'til 11pm. Before getting on coach at Calais i noticed water running from the luggage compartment,i thought someone had broken a bottle of wine..i wish! As you can guess it was the toilet.8 hours with no proper stops,no drinks, NO TOILET.I hope we never receive another OFFER from Leger Travel.It was appalling at nearly £2000. Would like to ask Trading Standards the definition of 'LUXURY'