Harz Mountains & Fairytale Germany

Guest's review of Leger Holidays

“Harz Mountains & Fairytale Germany”

Written on: 18/09/2013

We went on this tour end of July 2013 what a mistake. We must have had the worst two coach crew going. They got lost several times even though they had 3 sat navs and never knew where the drop off points were when we visited various attractions and no informations or maps were handed out. They also issue a ticket system for purchase of refreshments cost 1 euro each. I had several left at the end of the holiday and was informed that I could use these on the feeder coach - this was not true and the driver who told me knew this. I have since written to Leger Office explaining what a shambles this holiday was also I enclosed the tickets I had left, as I could not use them on the feeder coach. I have had a bog standard reply back from a Customer Relations Executive, but I have not received the refund for the tickets.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF TAKING A COACH TRIP THINK TWICE BEFORE USING LEGER. WE HAVE TRAVELLED WITH SHEARINGS AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.