FUN, WELL ORGANISED

LYNNEMEAD's review of Leger Holidays

“FUN, WELL ORGANISED”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by LYNNEMEAD (1 review written)

Just returned from HIGHLIGHTS OF EASTERN EUROPE with Leger (11/5/13 - 24/5/13) the tour was excellent, the drivers were informative, knowlegeable and well organised, we stayed at 7 different hotels during the 14 days and although they were not all well thought out there was only 1 which was really bad and that was the IBIS MALA STRANA PRAGUE, the chaneover of coaches at Folkestone and Calais was smooth and well organised all in all a good experience and one we will be repeating.

Teresa1961's Response to LYNNEMEAD's Review

Written on: 04/06/2013

I recently went on the Tale of Three Cities trip, staying in Lille at the Ibis hotel. The hotel really did let the holiday down, as we were all told (not Leger's fault) that they weren't doing any evening meals for the coach party! If it hadn't have been for a nearby Mall with a restaurant we would have been stuck.

First time with Leger. Not too sure if I would travel with them again. Although the coach crew were faultless and it was well organised. But we had a three hour drive to Paris which was a pain. Holiday needs to be based nearer to Paris.

Xalatan's Response to LYNNEMEAD's Review

Written on: 21/02/2014

Hi Lynne, I was on a similar tour of East European cities with Leger { Sep 2013 } which was brilliant and the only hotel which as you said was 'really bad' was the IBIS PRAGUE,CZECH REPUBLIC.The meals we had were shocking and my pet dog would turn it's nose up at them...I'm sure the meat we chewed on was Army boots! Apart from this hotel the others we stayed in at the cities of Europe were of high standard and comfortable...

John.
p.s. I took loads of canny photos on this trip...