Leger Holidays Review

Poonen's review of Leger Holidays

“Hello I did the tour in Dec12 Christmas in Austria,...”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by Poonen (1 review written)

Hello I did the tour in Dec12 Christmas in Austria, New Year in Germany and Prague. The hotels were good , Food at hotel was good. However Food on boat trips were pricy and not up to expectations. The tour guides were informative
The two drivers kept the group entertained New Years eve party was good except for the seating arrangement which was uncalled for this left a bitter taste in a few peoples mouth so to speak as the arrangement was clicky. New Years day restuarants were open but we were told that it was closed and that we had to buy a picnic box which was a total rip off 1 small roll of cheese which did not fill you up , 1 small juice an apple and a small chocolate for 12 euro's.
Surely the drivers who have been there year in year out know that the restuarants are open.Overall the trip was worth the price we paid.
I would have liked to have been told before the trip what optinals to expect so that this could have been budgeted for