Good hotel , nightmare coach comfort.

Guest's review of Leger Holidays

“Good hotel , nightmare coach comfort.”

Written on: 24/11/2012

Wife and I went on coach holiday to Rome, Pompei,
Capri on 8 september 2012. The Alfieri Hotel in Fiuggi was good, but having paid an extra £30.00 to be picked up locally, we found that other passengers were brought by taxi to the same location as us by taxi at no cost at all.

We paid an extra £50.00 for front seats for the view, what no one told us was that there was no legroom due to a modesty board, and no overhead locker for hand luggage.We were told by the coach driver that our hand luggage must go under seat and by our feet.

We spend some 24 hours with our legs crammed into a tiny space, were unable to sleep, and struggled to walk when we stopped, on top of this the
air conditioning on the opposite two front seats was stuck on and they were frozen during the night.

The lounge area was hogged by people who had no intention of moving, so we arrived crippled and exhausted.

On our return I complained to Leger customer services, and after 4 weeks
had a response which stated the travel agent should have told us about the
restricted leg room, not legers problem, and that we could have sat in the lounge [no chance], and that there is no set locker space, and the driver
would gladly have helped,[they ignored what I had told them].

No mention of the £30.00 we paid for nothing.

Their Customer Relation Executive, Adwoa Ofori-Mensah, thanked me for our complaint, and hoped to welcome us back on another tour in the future.

Blinkered or what.

I am still awaiting their reply to my response, some 8 weeks after the event.

Their policy seems to be 'Ignore them and they will go away'