Excellent travel agent

HBourner's review of Latin Routes - www.latinroutes.co.uk

“Excellent travel agent”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by HBourner (1 review written)

We travelled to Argentina and Brazil with Latin Routes in March 2014. This was our first trip to South America and although I have organised holidays independently in the past, I was a little bit daunted about arranging this on my own. I contacted several travel companies and Jess was the first to respond with a phone call to get a clearer idea of where we wanted to go and what we wanted to get out of the holiday. Within a couple of days I had received an itinerary and quote, which Jess was then more than happy to tweak repeatedly until we were completely happy. Once we had booked we were still able to book additional excursions and Jess was always happy to answer questions and provide information.

A few weeks before we were due to leave one of our internal flights was cancelled. This was dealt with extremely efficiently and with minimal effort on our part and with very little disruption to our original itinerary. The day before we left I received a phone call to check everything was ok and an email with restaurant recommendations. There was a welcome letter waiting for us on arrival and when we emailed with a question while away we received a prompt and helpful response. I then received a follow up call once we returned to make sure we had enjoyed our holiday.

All in all we received an excellent service from start to finish. All the hotel choices were perfect, we were picked up from every airport by friendly drivers and all the arrangements worked perfectly. We had an incredible holiday and I would not hesitate to use Latin Routes again if I was ever lucky enough to return to Argentina.