amazing service

jesmos's review of Latin Routes - www.latinroutes.co.uk

“amazing service”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by jesmos (1 review written)

I contacted Latin Routes about our proposed trip to Argentina along with 2 other companies. I was almost immediately rung to talk about our plans and they very quickly produced an outline suggestion with enough detail that I could see it was within our budget. After a little more chatting this was followed by a detailed plan and a hard copy of this. Meanwhile I still hadn't heard from the others.
The suggestions made all proved to be entirely correct when we went to Argentina. Everything was perfectly organised and went like clockwork. We were give lots of detailed information with which to make our choices as to hotels/ trips etc.
The hotels were very much as described and all transfers and trips were perfect. Despite our 2 tours being 'group' ones the first was just us and the second only 4 of us. We don't like big groups so this was great.
We received an email on arrival at each hotel with a few suggestions as to sights and restaurants. When I emailed the contact in Argentina there was an immediate response.
We felt that the detailed knowledge of the area was enormous.
All in all I will definitely use Latin Routes again.