Midgley Golf Motel, nr Wakefield, Yorks

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Midgley Golf Motel, nr Wakefield, Yorks”

Written on: 07/08/2014

A warm and courteous welcome from a junior staff member made us optimistic about our stay. Hard beds with springs that sang out as I turned over; pillows like cardboard; a loo that needed cranking to flush it and ' clean ' glasses left adjacent to, and underneath, toilet roll holder. Parts of bathroom needed regrouting; no shower gel though reasonable shower. Minimal water pressure in hand basin for hot tap.

We were served an indifferent continental breakfast.

This place does not deserve 4 **** ETB rating and gives Britinsh tourism a bad name.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hi,

I was sorry that your initial impression did not carry through to the rest of your stay at this property and hope that, despite the conditions you mention, you were able to enjoy your time in the area itself. If you would like me to look into this further please respond to this comment with your booking reference number and I will be happy to do so.

I also hope that this experience will not deter you from using our service again here at LateRooms.com and that your break from home will be a much more satisfying one.

(John)