Double booked

ElijahLake470's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Double booked”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by ElijahLake470 (1 review written)

I have used Laterooms for this hotel before without any problem and saved some money. But on this occasion was disappointed to have a phone call from the hotel saying that because of double booking there were no longer any double rooms available in this hotel and was offered a room in their sister hotel. To which I still waiting confirmation. So I was slightly put out!!! so on this occasion not completely satisfied!!!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2014

Hi. Thank you for submitting this review. As you know from booking through us before, our booking process does work and we allow many people to be successfully accommodated without issue. I am sorry that this particular reservation was double booked and please accept my apologies for the worry and inconvenience this caused. I hope that you were eventually provided with a room that met with your satisfaction but if you would like me to look into this further please respond to this comment quoting your booking reference number and I can investigate this on your behalf. (John)

laterooms.com