Great customer service

MargaretSimmons233's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Great customer service”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by MargaretSimmons233 (1 review written)

Laterooms is easy online booking, has a fast website which is easy to navigate. It explains all the details before going through the entire booking process too which makes it efficient.

I have had to amend bookings previously which haven't always been amendments I can make online. There are no long holding queues on the telephone and you get great friendly staff who deal with your changes instantly.

All in all I have found Laterooms to be the best site to book my hotels through. Even if occasionally I have found the same room slightly cheaper on another site.

I've had to cancel bookings a couple of times with Laterooms and have been able to easily do it online and get an instant refund. No need to wait for refunds for weeks on end.

One thing I would suggest is that where hotels or apartments require deposits on arrival, that this information. Also be included on the booking information where it's easy to see v

I would fully recommend Laterooms due to efficiency great customer service and on how well they inform their customers of the product they're getting.

Visit laterooms.com