Where is my breakfast?

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Where is my breakfast?”

Written on: 08/11/2013

It seemed from the check in at the hotel that my booking was either not passed through or the hotel could not find it. Now that I think about it, I paid online and I also paid at the hotel. I need to check my statement to see if I have paid twice. Not sure if this is a hotel issue or not.

I was a little embarrassed when I went down for breakfast and was told that breakfast was not included even though I am confidante I selected the opinion during the booking process. I know because I was surprised that breakfast was not included and it was almost £10 extra on my bill.

It was a very long day after getting up at 4:30 and getting to the hotel after 18:30. I was tired and was not asked any questions as my booking was prepared. Handed over my card, paid and went to my bed.

Have I been charged twice, need to check. Was this a fault with the hotel or late rooms, I would have hoped the booking process between the site and the hotel would work seamlessly. All I know at the time of writing this is that I turned up for breakfast and I was turned away.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Rees1969's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Hi,

The booking reference is: 24449736R

thanks for the response and for looking into this for me.

Kind regards

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

Hi,

Thanks for confirming your booking details.

I have sent you an email directly to the email address entered at the time of booking. (Ian)

laterooms.com